Tantas conversas sob este céu de aldeia, depois de jantar, às vezes mesmo no Inverno, porque ele chama por nós. Muito ao longe ouvem-se aviões e perto os grilos e os mochos.
Exquisite shots! And taken with such skill. I love the night sky, but I live in the city where the stars hide behind a curtain of reflecting city lights. Pergulho looks like a wonderful place to live
Hello Marie, unfortunately I don't live in Pergulho, but it is the birthplace of my mother and grandparents, and even if my grandparents are no longer with us, I love to go back there as much as I can. And yes, the sky there is simply amazing!
I understand what you mean. I have a city that means the same thing to me as Pergulho to you. I think it's nice that certain places become such special places to people. I hope you can spend a lot of happy times there :)
Exquisite shots! And taken with such skill. I love the night sky, but I live in the city where the stars hide behind a curtain of reflecting city lights. Pergulho looks like a wonderful place to live
ResponderEliminarHello Marie, unfortunately I don't live in Pergulho, but it is the birthplace of my mother and grandparents, and even if my grandparents are no longer with us, I love to go back there as much as I can. And yes, the sky there is simply amazing!
EliminarI understand what you mean. I have a city that means the same thing to me as Pergulho to you. I think it's nice that certain places become such special places to people. I hope you can spend a lot of happy times there :)
Eliminar